1. Use of this site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions.
2. GBF wishes to enhance public access to information about its activities, and it maintains this Web site, and the information, documents and materials presented herein (collectively, the "materials"), for informational purposes only. GBF is pleased to allow those who may choose to access the site (the "Users") to download and copy the materials for their own personal, non-commercial use, or for classroom use, subject to the conditions listed below.
3. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. GBF makes every effort to ensure, but does not guarantee, the accuracy or completeness of the information on its Web site. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them.
4. GBF may add, change, improve, or update the information of the Web site without notice. GBF reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue part of this site. Under no circumstances shall GBF be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense suffered which is claimed to result from use of this site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay. Use of this site is at User's sole risk.
5. Information contained in this Web site does not imply the expression of any opinion whatsoever on the part of GBF concerning the legal status of any country or territory or of its authorities.
6. The mention of specific companies or certain products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by GBF in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
7. We make every effort to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats which are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. GBF accepts no responsibility with regards to such problems (failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of content, etc.) incurred as a result of using this site or any link to external sites.
8. If this site contains message or communication facilities, the User shall not do any of the following:
User specifically acknowledges and agrees that GBF is not liable for any conduct of any other User, including, but not limited to, the types of conduct listed above.
9. This site may contain advice, opinions and statements from external Web sites. Hyperlinks to non- GBF Internet sites do not imply any official endorsement of or responsibility for the opinions, ideas, data or products presented at these locations or guarantee the validity of the information provided. The sole purpose of links to other sites is to indicate further information available on related topics.
10. GBF reserves the right to deny at its sole discretion any User access to this site or any portion thereof without notice.
11. For site security purpose and to ensure that this Web site remains available to all users, this Web site employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage and to detect other possible security breaches. Linking to the GBF Web site.
12. Except as limited by paragraph 2 above, a User who maintains an external Web site can include hyperlinks to the GBF Web site or to any of its pages on that external site, without having to ask permission. However, this use must not infringe GBF 's rights, in particular relating to its logo, acronym and intellectual property rights.
13. A link should not be used for the promotion of an organization or company, or of any commercial products or services.